Our vision is to work together in partnership to make a real and lasting difference to the lives, learning and opportunities of all young children and their families.
Each pupil at Whitegate Nursery School is entitled to:
- High quality teaching
- A supportive, nurturing ethos
- The opportunity, encouragement and expectation to learn, make progress and attain high standards reaching their full potential
- A rich, broad and balanced curriculum; personalised to individuals with high quality, first hand learning experiences
- A learning environment inside and outside that is stimulating and challenging yet safe and secure
- The opportunity to develop positive dispositions and attitudes with a readiness for lifelong learning
Our centre strives to create a collaborative family community, where each individual is valued, supported, empowered and feels they can succeed.
At Whitegate we value and support all families through our shared image of the child:
- I am curious and love to explore
- I am motivated and engaged
- I feel secure because I believe I can!
- I am willing to have a go and can persevere
- I am creative and use my imagination
- I am exploring my emotions and learning about other people